Hi! Welcome to My Marathon Sponsor Page!
This March I will be running as part of Team Shalva in the Jerusalem Marathon!
This marathon has been dubbed one of the hardest in the world, so why on earth am I doing it?
Here are ten reasons why!
1) Shalva provides transformative care for individuals with disabilities in Israel, empowering their families and promoting social inclusion.
2) Shalva provides transformative care for individuals with disabilities in Israel, empowering their families and promoting social inclusion.
3) This past year, The Shalva Band visited my school and they inspired me, the country of Israel, and many people around the world.
4) This year, Shalva moved into their new beautiful national center in Jerusalem. This building is equipped with state of the art fitness centers, classrooms, therapy spaces, completely accessible parks and plenty more. It is crazy to think that all of these facilities are funded solely by generous donors.
5) My school’s participation in Team Shalva is a motivating boost for their staff, participants and extended families.
6) Shalva leads the way the world understands, cares for and embraces disability.
7) 313,970 Hours of therapy is provided annually
8) 2000 Children from birth through adulthood are helped weekly at Shalva
9) You will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your donation.
10) I set a personal challenge for myself to train and be ready for the marathon and to complete it.
Thank you in advance for your help and generosity.