About Team SHALVA
Team SHALVA is comprised of dedicated individuals who have accepted the challenge of training for the Jerusalem Marathon/ Half Marathon/ 10K/ 5K Run for the immediate benefit of SHALVA's children with special needs.
THE 2015 JERUSALEM FULL & HALF MARATHON & 10K RUN WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON FRIDAY MARCH 13TH 2015
SECURE YOUR SPOT AND REGISTER TODAY!
Runners from all over the world will have a chance to meet in the world's most culturally diverse and ancient city. The route will take participants past the picturesque vistas and historical sites which appear all through the pages of history.
Team SHALVA's goal is to raise necessary funds for SHALVA's therapies and programming while helping you get ready to cross the finish line.
The unforgettable Team SHALVA experience includes:
- *Roundtrip airfare from the US/Canada and UK to Israel (non-Israeli runners, only)
- Hotel accommodations at the Jerusalem Crowne Plaza from:
- Thursday March 12th-Sunday March 15th (non-Israeli runners, only)
- Pre-race Pasta Party where you will have the chance to meet the other runners
- An exciting tour of SHALVA where you will have the opportunity to see firsthand the therapies and services that your efforts are helping to support.
- Post-race Victory Party
- Optional Shabbat Meals (additional fee applies)
- Optional Shabbat Programming
- Marathon admissions
- Entry ticket to the Jerusalem municipality's "Erev Pasta" Party (for Full and Half marathon runners only)
- Team running shirt (made from wicking material, allowing for ‘cool running')
- Training Tools: Included are training schedules for runners at every respective level; online running tips from our professional coach; platform for virtual correspondence with the team's coach; group training runs; and much more.
- Fundraising Tools: Every runner receives his own personal fundraising webpage along with requisite support including sample letters, solicitation advice, and charts to assist in keeping track of donations received.
- Access to Team SHALVA's own unique and exclusive runner forum, where you can communicate with other runners from the team, post and answer questions, and much more!
*Pricing for USA/Canadian Runners:
For runners who raise a minimum of $3,600, Team SHALVA Corporate Sponsors are underwriting the cost of round trip airfare and three day hotel accommodations at the Jerusalem Crowne Plaza from Thursday March 12th- Sunday March 15th. This subsidy is optional and runners choosing to waive airfare and hotel are required to raise a minimum of $3,000.
*Pricing for UK Runners:
For runners who raise a minimum of £1,800, roundtrip airfare and three day hotel accommodations are covered by Team SHALVA Corporate Sponsors.
*Pricing for Group/School Teams:
For more information about pricing for large groups and school teams, please contact email@example.com .
For more information about SHALVA and their special projects, please visit the website at www.shalva.org